Right at the heart of the International Center of Parietal Art – Lascaux, come and discover in free access, a space of 169 m², modern and stylish, which proposes products from Lascaux universe, Prehistory but also Contemporary Art.
From the small classic souvenir to the original one, you can spoil your friends and please you.
Our souvenirs shop offers a broad selection of products made in Périgord, made in France for everybody:
- Derived objects Lascaux: mugs, thimbles, magnets, wipe glasses, pens, candles, soaps, etc.
- Games about Prehistory: card games and board games
- Learning books, creative leisure activity books to immerse yourself into the Universe of Lascaux and Prehistory
- Books of famous names of Prehistory such as Darwin, Abbot Henri Breuil, Henri Begouen, André Leroi-Gourhan, Yves Coppens, Jean Clottes, etc.
- Local products: biscuits, aperitifs*
You will also find products made by the AFSP (Atelier des Facs Similés du Périgord Noir). This workshop has participated in the reproduction of the famous cave. Offer a piece of Lascaux to your relatives!